We strive to maintain sufficient inventory to meet your needs. In the rare case that a product is out of stock, you will be notified at the time of your order. We will then do everything we can to ensure that your order is fulfilled within 30 days. You will not be charged until your order has shipped.
Orders are typically dispatched within 2 days of payment and are shipped VIA ups ground.
If you need to cancel your order please contact us at 561-469-2090. Please keep in mind that we strive to process and ship orders the same day (if received before 1pm PST), and once the order has shipped you will be subject to our return policy.
To search for a product of interest, simply type the product name or Catalog number in the search box on the top of your screen. If you cannot find the product you need, please contact us by email: Info@elitemedicalsupplyfl.com . We can search our database of products that are still under development.
Yes. You need a prescription for the specific type of equipment you need as well as your most recent medical records, containing your demographic, Ht, Wt, and medicare ID, from your prescribing physician.
Your prescribing physician must also be a provider for medicare. Once you or your doctor has all of the appropriate paperwork, it can be faxed to 866-488-5553.
You can also use the Form 1490 to get a reimbursement from your Medicare provider.
There is no easy answer to this question. If all of the paperwork is submitted to us in a timely fashion, most deliveries can be made within a day or 2. Sometimes getting all of the appropriate paperwork needed to submit to medicare takes longer. On average it takes between 4 and 5 days to have the equipment in the patients possession.
There are certain kinds of durable medical equipment (DME) and supplies that Medicare does not cover, including the following:
- Equipment mainly intended to help you outside the home. For example, if you can walk on your own for short distances–enough to get around your house–Medicare does not cover a motorized scooter that you only need outside the home.
- Most items intended only to make things more convenient or comfortable. This includes stairway elevators, grab bars, air conditioners, and bathtub and toilet seats.
- Items that get thrown away after use or that are not used with equipment. For example, Medicare does not cover incontinence pads, catheters, surgical face masks, or compression leggings. However, if you receive home health care, Medicare pays for some disposable supplies–including intravenous supplies, gauze, and catheters–as part of your home health care benefit.
- Note: Catheters may be covered as prosthetics if you have a permanent condition.
- Modifications to your home, such as ramps or widened doors for improving wheelchair access.
- Equipment that is not suitable for use in the home. This includes some types of DME used in hospitals or skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), like paraffin bath units and oscillating beds.
Most items that we sell may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, minus shipping and restocking fees (where applicable), provided you follow the instructions listed below.
- The item must be clean (no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, etc.
- The item must be unused
- The item must be in its original packaging.
Due to health and hygienic regulations, we cannot accept the following items for return:
- Bathroom safety equipment (such as raised toilet seats, bath/shower transfer benches, grab bars, bathroom wheelchairs, tub bars, bath lifts, commodes, etc.)
- Oxygen tanks and regulators
- Seat cushions and backs
- Opened packages or anything that cannot be resold as New.
- Other items specifically marked as “non-returnable” in the item’s website description
- Return requests more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item that has been modified or used
- Any item not in its original packaging
- Special orders
- E-gift certificates
- Coronavirus related items – i.e. face masks, goggles, antiseptic wipes and sanitizes. ALL SALES ON THESE ARE FINAL!